Netflix streaming now has My S0-Called Life and I have been watching a few episodes in the last few days.
Random thoughts on it, in no particular order.
- Dang, Angela was emo
- Her parents don’t sound nearly as annoying as they did when I was a tween. (Wait, I am too old to have ever been called a tween…hmm… when I was technically not a teenager but had the hormones of one)
- I am now concerned that what the parents said seemed reasonable (most of the time)
- Jordan Catalano is a douche but somehow still so dreamy 😉
- I’m sure Ricky started having a whole lot more fun after he left that High School.
- Why are the girls wearing plaid boxer shorts as skirts?
- The mom has a lot of issues
- Its my guess that many years later, Brian and Angela’s sister ended up dating while he was in college.
- Was I the only high school student that did not cut classes on a regular basis?
- Rayanne was a likable delinquent
- The narration really reminds me of how I saw things in high school. -Everything had DEEP meaning, there were no coincidences, it was fate, your true love was in your Math class with you…blah, blah…. I blame English teachers that made you over analyze your textbooks for that.
- I like that the family didn’t have an updated kitchen, it looked as old as the house.